How To Connect Netflix To TV From Phone Without Wifi
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how to connect Netflix to tv from phone without wifi, in the recent years, companies all over the globe are constantly innovating to bring better and better to their customers.
One such feature is that of being able to connect your Netflix account to the TV using your phone without any wi-fi connections.
This is of course not the most convenient or the fastest way to do it- however let us see how it can be done.
In this article, we will see how you can connect Netflix to TV without wi-fi just follow the steps as explained in the points below and you will be done in just no time.
Step By Step Guide On How To Connect Netflix To Tv From Phone Without Wifi :-
- Now the first thing that you need to do in order to connect your Netflix from the mobile phone to your TV without the use of wi-fi is open the Netflix app on your mobile phone.
- Swipe up on the home screen to access the App tray. From here, click on the ‘Netflix’ app icon.
- You might need to log into your account using your email address and password if you are logged out.
- Once this is done, you will be taken to the next page. Here, all the profiles of the account will be displayed along with the respective profile images and names.
- Now in order to watch Netflix from your phone on the TV, you will need to mirror the screen of your phone onto the TV screen.
- Make sure the TV is switched on.
- To complete the process, you will need a USB cable and a HDMI or a MHL adapter.
- What you need is an HDMI/MHL cable for your TV and an HDMI/MHL adapter for your mobile phone.
- However, it is important to keep in mind that not all phones support HDMI. For example, only Samsung Galaxy S8 and above support this. The same applies to a MHL, especially now that manufacturers are beginning to drop their support for it.
- Therefore, it is essential you check if your smart phone supports HDMI or MHL.
- Once you have made sure of this and obtained the appropriate cables, the process is easy from here.
- Now, if you use a phone which supports USB type-C port, as most of the latest phones do, then you need to plug in one end of the HDMI adapter to this port. The same goes for MHL cables.
- Here, it is important to note that you won’t be able to charge your mobile phone as the adapter will take up the USB-C or micro USB port.
- In the next step, connect one end of the HDMI/MHL cable to the adapter and the other end into the right port on your TV.
- All that is left to do now is switch your TV to the correct input, and you can start mirroring instantly.
This is how you can connect Netflix on the TV from your phone without using wi-fi.
I hope this article on how to connect Netflix to tv from phone without wifi helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.