How To Connect iPhone To Windows Laptop
Last Updated : Jun 15, 2022
IN - iPhone
In this article we will show you how to connect iPhone to windows laptop, you can easily connect an iPhone to Windows laptop using Apple itunes or Apple icloud.
Connecting iPhone to Windows laptop makes it easier to transfer the data from one iPhone to your Windows laptop.
When connected you can easily download the photos for editing on your laptop or to ensure that your gallery is backed up across multiple devices including Windows laptop.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to connect an iPhone to Windows laptop this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to connect iPhone to Windows laptop.
Step By Step Guide On How To Connect iPhone To Windows Laptop :-
Method 1 - Sync Apple iTunes Through USB
- Open iTunes on your iPhone and make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your Apple device.
- Now you need to connect your iPhone to your Windows laptop by using a USB cable.
- You will be able to see a device at the upper right corner of the iTunes under connected devices.
- Now you need to click the device icon.
- next tap on the settings from the left side of the iTunes in order to view the type of the content that you can easily transfer or sync.
- Click on the content that you want and then tap on the sync in iTunes.
- The option apply placed in the lower right corner of the iTunes.
- Now it will automatically start to connect the iPhone to Windows laptop.
- This means, each time you connect through USB and have iTunes opened, both the devices will connect automatically.
- After your iPhone is connected to a Windows laptop you can easily transfer videos files and photos for others to your Windows laptop.
Method 2 - Connecting Apple iTunes Via Wi-Fi
In case you already have the latest version of iTunes on both iPhone and PC and they are running on the similar network you can easily connect your iPhone over Wi-Fi.
The requirement for this method is a lighting cable to connect the iPhone to the Windows laptop.
- Connect your iPhone to your Windows laptop through USB.
- Open the itunes application and click the device near the top left corner of the item window.
- Now you need to tap on the summary located just below the setting.
- Select the checkbox for syncing with this name of the device over Wi-Fi.
- Click the option apply.
I hope this article on how to connect iPhone to windows laptop helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement. In this article we cover the method through which you can connect an iPhone to Windows laptop.