How To Connect iPhone To TV Wirelessly Without Apple TV
Last Updated : Jun 15, 2022
IN - iPhone
In this article we will show you how to connect iPhone to TV wirelessly without apple TV, in case you have an Apple TV you can always use the airplay screen mirroring which is an inbuilt feature of the Apple TV.
However, if you do not have an Apple TV there are still some possibilities through which you can easily connect the iPhone to TV.
There are three certain methods through which you can easily connect your iPhone to TV wirelessly.
However, there are some other requirements that you need in order to connect an iPhone to a TV such as an adapter or cable.
It entirely depends on the model of the iPhone you are using as well as the available network you have on your TV.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to connect iPhone to TV wirelessly without Apple this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to connect iPhone to TV wirelessly without Apple TV.
By Using Google Chromecast
Google Chromecast is one of the best streaming devices and alternative for your Apple TV.
- In order to connect iPhone to TV wirelessly you need your TV and iPhone on the similar Wi-Fi network and also third party application that will let you connect iPhone to your TV.
- Now install and set up a power mirror or airserver on your TV.
- Open the control center on your iPhone and click the option screen mirroring.
- Under screen mirroring you will see the available devices and you need to click your name of the TV from the list of devices.
- A window will pop up on your TV that will mirror your iPhone Screen.
- On your TV open Google Chrome and click the 3 dot menu.
- From the menu you need to click the option cast.
- Now you need to select your TV as the destination and the desktop as the source.
- Click the apowermirror or airserver screen mirroring window on your iPhone to cast it to your TV.
I hope this article on how to connect iPhone to TV wirelessly without apple TV helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can connect an iPhone to TV wirelessly without Apple TV.
This article highlights the requirements for connecting iPhone to TV wirelessly along with using Google Chromecast and a third party application.
Now with the help of the steps mentioned above you can easily connect your iPhone to TV wirelessly and enjoy the content that you are watching on your iPhone to a big screen.