How To Connect iPhone To Samsung Smart TV
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you how to connect iPhone to Samsung smart TV, in case your Samsung Smart TV is not compatible with the airplay option you can always use other methods such as using an HDMI cable and a lighting to HDMI adaptor.
Some users also find it easy to use the wired connection instead of a wireless connection for connecting their iPhone to Samsung Smart TV to cast the content of iPhone to the Samsung Smart screen.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to connect iPhone to Samsung Smart TV this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to connect iPhone to Samsung TV
Step By Step Guide On How To Connect iPhone To Samsung Smart TV :-
Method 1 - Using Wired Connection
Requirements- 1. you need a lightning to HDMI adaptor which will attach your iPhone to an HDMI cable connecting to your Samsung Smart TV.
- First you need to connect the lightning and of the cable to your iPhone.
- After this you need to pluck one end of the HDMI cable into the other end of this adaptor.
- Now you will see the port on the adaptor where the HDMI cable should be plugged.
- Switch the input of the Samsung Smart TV to the HDMI channel.
- You need to set the source of the Samsung Smart TV to the info that you have just connected with the HDMI cable.
- After this whatever media you what on your iPhone it will be a screen mirror on to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Now whatever you watch on your iPhone it will cast on your Samsung Smart TV screen.
Method 2 - Samsung Smart View Application.
- First you need to make sure that the Samsung Smart TV and the iPhone are connected to the similar Wi-Fi network. The Samsung Smart view application will not function if the Samsung Smart TV and iPhone are connected to different Wi-Fi networks.
- The Samsung Smart view application is free of cost and you need to install this application on your iPhone in order to enable Screen Mirroring to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Launch Samsung Smart view application.
- In the next step it will ask the user to enter the code that will display on your Samsung Smart TV.
- After entering the pin, your device- iPhone will automatically connect to your Samsung Smart TV.
I hope this article on how to connect iPhone to Samsung smart TV helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can connect an iPhone to a Samsung Smart TV.
This article covered the detailed steps for two methods. The first method is the wired solution whereas the next method is wireless.