How To Connect iPhone To Samsung Smart Tv Wireless
Last Updated : Jun 10, 2022
IN - iPhone
In this article we will show you how to connect iPhone to Samsung smart tv wireless, one of the easiest methods to connect an iPhone to a Samsung Smart TV wireless is by using the airplay option.
You can also connect your iPhone to a Samsung TV so that you can easily play or share the content from your iPhone to the Samsung smart TV with the help of a digital TV adaptor or third-party mirroring app.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to connect an iPhone to a Samsung Smart TV wireless this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to connect the iPhone to Samsung Smart TV wireless
Step By Step Guide On How To Connect iPhone To Samsung Smart Tv Wireless :-
Method 1 - Using Airplay
- In order to use this method, you need to make sure that your Samsung Smart TV is supporting airplay which includes the model from 2018 and beyond that.
- In order to use airplay mirroring you need to make sure that the Wi-Fi connection of both iPhone and Samsung Smart TV is similar.
- Before you can use the screen mirroring for their play you need to turn this feature on your Samsung Smart TV.
- To do this use your TV remote and open settings.
- Under setting click the general option.
- From the menu you need to select the option Apple airplay settings.
- Select airplay and enable this feature by turning it on.
- Now you need to check if you have enabled the airplay option on your iPhone.
- Scroll down from the top right of your iPhone Screen in order to see the control centre.
- Click the option screen mirroring which is represented by two overlapping rectangles.
- Now you need to select your Samsung TV from the list of the available devices for screen mirroring.
- In case a passcode display on your Samsung TV you need to enter it into the popup on your iPhone.
- After this your iPhone Screen will be taken mirroring on to your Samsung Smart TV.
- This means that whenever you play a video or any other content on your iPhone your Samsung Smart TV will also automatically format it to the full screen.
I hope this article on how to connect iPhone to Samsung smart tv wireless helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can connect an iPhone to a Samsung Smart TV wireless using airplay. Screen mirroring is also called airplay.
It is one of the common features that help the users to cast the content from the screen of iPhone to the screen of other smart TVs such as Samsung.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow. I hope this article solves your query.