How To Connect Disney Plus To TV
Last Updated : Jun 6, 2022
IN - Disney Plus
In this article we will show you how to connect Disney plus to TV, are you someone who is sick and tired of watching your favourite shows and movies on smaller screens like your mobile phone, laptop, etc. and want to enjoy the ultimate experience of streaming content on your TV.
If the answer is yes, you have come to the right place. We have got you covered.
In this article, we will understand how you can connect your Disney plus to your TV using two different methods.
Where the first one is a more convenient method, the only pre-requisite is for you to own either a Smart TV or a streaming stick device like Amazon Firestick, Roku, etc.
In the other method, you will not need any fancy device or TV, all you need is a laptop, a TV and a HDMI cable at your disposal and you are good to go.
Let us understand both these methods through the steps given below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Connect Disney Plus To TV :-
- In the first method, the first thing that you need to do is make sure that your Smart TV or external streaming device is connected to an active wi-fi connection.
- The next thing that you need to do is switch on your Smart TV or alternatively, connect your device to the TV.
- Now, click on the ‘Home’ button on your remote control. As soon as you do this, you will be able to see all the apps downloaded on your device.
- In case the Disney plus is not installed on your TV, you will need to first go over to the Content store and install the app.
- Now, go over to the ‘Disney plus’ app icon and click on it.
- Here, you will be asked to log into your account. You can either fill-in your email ID and password here or simply use the code on your phone to connect to the TV.
- This will automatically give you access to your account.
- Now you can stream all your favourite content on your TV.
- In the second case, what you will need to do is log into your Disney plus account on your laptop first.
- Browse through the content and click on it. The title will begin to play.
- Now, all you need to do is take the HDMI cable and connect its one end to the laptop and the other to the TV.
- Now on your TV, choose the HDMI channel to which the cable is connected.
- As soon as you do this, the laptop screen will begin to display on your TV screen.
This is how you can connect Disney plus to your TV.
Using the above mentioned methods will help take your streaming experience to a whole new level and experience.
I hope this article on how to connect Disney plus to TV helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.