How To Clear Queue On Spotify App
Last Updated : Apr 20, 2022
IN - Spotify
In this article we will show you how to clear queue on Spotify app, Spotify consists of a few tools which are very useful for lining up the list of songs of the podcast that you have listened to. users can easily add songs to their queue.
There is no restriction on the number of songs that can be added in the queue.
Sometimes your queue list also includes the songs that are now not your music taste or are very old ones.
In this case you can easily clear the Spotify queue at any time using the desktop for the mobile application.
Sometimes it is very frustrating for the users when they want to skip most of the Track or album from the Spotify queue just because the songs are not the ones they want to hear.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to clear the queue on the Spotify app, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Clear Queue On Spotify App :-
- Open the Spotify application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged in to your account simply enter your Spotify account credentials as your valid email address along with password.
- You can also login to your Spotify account using your phone number as the last Facebook ID and Google account.
- After successfully logging into your account, open the current playback screen.
- Now you need to click the three line icon placed at the lower left corner of the song that is currently playing on your spotify.
- You in this step you need to mark the circle next to the title of the song.
- You need to manually select the number of songs that you want to clear from the queue on the Spotify app.
- After marking all the songs click the option remove placed at the lower left corner of the screen.
- After clearing your queue you will be able to listen to your favorite music and tracks on Spotify.
I hope this article on how to clear queue on Spotify app helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can clear the queue on Spotify application on an Android device.
The steps mentioned above are equal in detail and easy to follow and implement and now you can get rid of unwanted tracks or albums that are stored in your queue list on Spotify.
Users can easily create a one-time only playlist by adding some of the favorite songs on the Spotify directly in the queue.