How To Clear Netflix History On App
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how to clear Netflix history on app, Netflix has become the most popular entertainment source, and it has millions of users across the globe. With its subscription plan users get a lot of benefit from watching movies shows and other content in various languages.
Netflix also provides its user the benefit of clearing some or all the history in the recently watched list.
There can be various reasons for clearing Netflix history on application, for example keeping your activity private or in case you are streaming on a family member's profile.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to clear Netflix history, this is the write article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Clear Netflix History On App :-
- Open Netflix application on your Android.
- In case you do not have this application you can install it from Play Store and enter your credentials to login into your account.
- Now tap the specific profile for which you want to clear Netflix history.
Now you need to tap your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen you will see the number of profiles at the top along with other options named manage profiles, my list, app settings, account and help.
Select app settings placed just below the list of all the Netflix profiles created in your account.
- The Netflix application does not allow the user to change the settings within the application and will redirect the user to a mobile browser for further settings.
- The browser version of Netflix will show various options named change account email, change password, change phone number, manage payment and others.
- Look for the option profile and parental controls.
Click Downward Arrow next to your profile.
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen which will show various options named profile name, language, view restrictions, profile lock, viewing activity, ratings, subtitle appearance, and playback settings.
Select view place next to the option viewing activity.
- On the next screen you will see all the Netflix history for the selected profile including date and the option of reporting a problem.
- In case you want to clear a single Netflix search history, tap the circle with the line in it to remove the selected watching history.
However if you want to clear all the Netflix history on the application simply click the option hide all placed at the bottom of the screen.
I hope this article on how to clear Netflix history on app helps you in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow. I hope this article solves your query.