How To Clear Google Search History On iPad
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how to clear google search history on iPad, there can be several reasons for clearing the history on the iPad clearing the search history on the iPad make the working mechanism of iPad easy and faster.
The backlog of old cookies and other information run slower and also hamper the downloading speed if the data is old.
In such cases it is important to clear the Google search history on iPad. the procedure of clearing the Google search history on iPad is very quick and easy method.
In iPad there is a simple procedure for clearing individual search history items as well as deleting the search history e of larger pieces.
In case you are looking for a solution or how to clear Google search history on iPad, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Clear Google Search History On iPad :-
- Open the Safari application on your iPad.
- Click the icon placed at the top left corner of the screen which looks like an open book.
- Now you need to click the clock icon placed under the term history.
- A bunch of recent searches will appear in the drop-down list.
- Now you need to select the item or the website that you want to be cleared from your iPad.
- In order to clear the selected Google search history on iPad simply so I left and you will see the option of delete.
- In case you do not want to press the delete button you can simply slide the whole website and it will automatically be removed from your Google search history.
- In case you want to clear the Google search history of last hour day or of all time history from your iPad, you need to click the book icon placed at the top left corner of the Safari Browser.
- Simply click the term clear placed at the bottom right corner of the history popup window.
- It also informed that clearing will remove history cookies and other browsing data. History will be cleared from devices signed into your iCloud account.
- You need to select the period of history that you want to clear on the iPad.
- It shows the options named the last hour, today, today and yesterday and all time.
- Click the option - clear and you will see that all the Google search history is clear from iPad.
I hope this article on how to clear google search history on iPad helps you in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.