How To Clear Cache In OnePlus 7
Last Updated : Sep 13, 2021
IN - OnePlus
In this article we will show you how to clear cache in OnePlus 7, If you want to clear cache in your OnePlus & mobile phone, you need to first understand what cache is.
It is a memory bank that is a storage location reserved for temporary data collected from browsers and websites, what is primarily does is make your applications load faster.
In short, it locally accesses the data instead of re-downloading every time you open an app or a website.
Now, let us begin to understand how cache, rightly pronounced as ‘ka·shei’ can be cleared from your OnePlus cellular device.
There are two ways in which you can clear the cache. The first one is to do it manually.
Step By Step Guide On How To Clear Cache In OnePlus 7 :-
- Open your mobile phone using the security key or swiping across the screen. On your home screen, swipe up and you will be able to see the App drawer or tray.
Scroll down the list of apps, you will find the Settings app, click on it.
- This will open a menu of options to choose from. Select the ‘App and Notifications’.
This will bring you to the next page which will contain all the apps and functions related to them. Press on the ‘See all apps’ option.
- From the list of apps on your phone, select the one whose cache you wish to clear.
A new window will appear on your screen named ‘App Info’. From the expanded list, choose the option ‘Storage and cache’.
On the next page, click on the ‘CLEAR CACHE’ option located below the dustbin icon. This will clear the cache on your phone.
- Alternatively, you can also clear the cache by a long-press on the icon of the app.
- This will open a list with various options. Click on the ‘App Info’ option. This will bring you to the ‘App Info’ page and select the option ‘Storage and cache’.
- Now press on the ‘CLEAR CACHE’ option and you’ll see the cache being cleared.
Another way you can clear the cache from your phone is by using apps made for this purpose.
Follow the steps below in order to get rid of excess storage. This is a faster and one-click method to clear the cache in your OnePlus mobile device.
There are various apps that do a wonderful job and are user-friendly. Some of these are listed below-
- CCleaner app
- 1Tap Cleaner
- All-in-One Toolbox
Out of the two methods explained in the article, the second is mostly preferred due to reasons of convenience, ease and speed as compared to the manual method which although is uncomplicated, but is cumbersome to do. I hope this article on how to clear cache in OnePlus 7 helps you.