How To Chromecast Netflix From iPhone
Last Updated : May 6, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to Chromecast Netflix from iPhone, in the recent years, smart TVs have become the new age rage. It is a basic TV which also has the facility to download apps, use the browser, etc.
Thus, it brings your laptop and phones to the big screen Chromecast enables you to mirror the page or title onto a different device-like a TV.
If you are someone who has always wanted to Chromecast Netflix from your iPhone to your TV, you have come to the right place. Let us see how this can be done.
Follow the steps as explained in the steps below and you will be able to Chromecast Netflix from your iPhone in just a few minutes.
Step By Step Guide On How To Chromecast Netflix From iPhone :-
- In order to start the process, the first thing that you will need to do is switch on your TV using the remote control. On this remote, press on the ‘ON/OFF’ button.
- Now, make sure the Chromecast is connected to your TV and you have an active internet connection or wi-fi.
- Both the iPhone and your TV should be connected on the same wi-fi network.
- Now, using your remote control, launch the Chromecast.
- Pick up your iPhone and use the touch button, pattern, face recognition, etc. to unlock the device.
- Now click on the ‘Netflix’ app icon. As soon as you do this, you will be taken to the next page. On this page, you will be able to see all the profiles of your account displayed along with their names and profile images.
- Click on the profile icon you wish to open to move ahead.
- As soon as you do this, you will reach the next page, which is the profile homepage.
- Here, you will be able to see all the titles you were previously watching, latest releases, genres, suggestions, titles that are trending, etc.
- At the top of the page, you will be able to see the ‘Cast’ icon depicted by a rectangular box and wi-fi sign.
- Click on this icon to Chromecast your Netflix account to the TV.
- In this step, select the Chromecast icon located at the bottom of the list on the screen.
- Finally, all that if left for you to do is browse through the app on your phone to play a title to watch on the Chromecast.
- Now, you will need to wait for a few seconds for it to start displaying on your TV.
- In case you want to stop or pause the video, you will have to tap on the blue bar located at the top of the screen. From here, you will be able to access all the video controls.
This is how you can Chromecast Netflix from your iPhone to the TV so, I hope this article on how to Chromecast Netflix from iPhone helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.