How To Check Transaction ID In Paytm
Last Updated : Sep 26, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to check transaction id in Paytm, the users of the Paytm application can easily check their Transaction ID for a certain order on android and IOS devices.
Paytm has made it easy for users to keep track and transact money online and protect their transactions with the help of each unique Transaction ID.
Transaction ids are very helpful in order to keep a tab on the past orders made in the Paytm account.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to check Transaction ID in Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to check Transaction ID in Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Check Transaction Id In Paytm :-
- Open the Paytm application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your Paytm account you need to enter your mobile number or Email address and password to proceed further.
- Once you've successfully login into your Paytm account you need to click on the three horizontal lines placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- The left side menu of Paytm will show various options such as my passbook, payment reminders, order and bookings, Digi locker, cashback and offers, profile settings, 24/7 help support, and Paytm postpaid.
- Click the option my order in order to to see the list of all the orders.
- Once you click this option in my order menu you need to scroll down and select the specific order for which you want to see your Transaction ID in Paytm.
- After selecting the order click on it to open its details.
- On the next screen, it will show you the details of the order along with the date and time at which it was placed and the amount or transaction.
- When you scroll down on the screen you will also see another heading called payment details.
- Under this heading, you will get to see your unique Transaction ID along with the amount placed next to it.
- In this way, you can easily check the unique Transaction ID designated to all the orders made under your payment account.
In This article, we covered an essential guide on how you can check your Transaction ID in Paytm by using its official application on Android devices and this Transaction ID helps you in case of future references with the help 24/7 help and support offered by Paytm.
I hope this article on how to check transaction id in Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.