How To Check Pending Transaction In Google Pay
Last Updated : Sep 7, 2022
IN - Google Pay
In this article we will show you how to check pending transaction in Google Pay, Google Pay is one stop digital wallet that provide various facilities to its users. You can easily check your pending transaction in Google play by using its application available for both Android and iOS user.
When a payment display as pending it means that you cannot cancel it or take any action against it.
However if a payment display as bending then the bank usually take around three business days in order to add money back to your bank account.
In other cases the payment can also display as failed. In case you are looking for a solution on how to check pending transaction in Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to check pending transaction in Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Check Pending Transaction In Google Pay :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your account simply enter your login credential such as your mobile number and one time password.
- Once you successfully logged into your account simply click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the Google Pay homepage.
- From the home page you will see various options such as recent, bills, recharge and more, promotions, UPI ID, Show transaction history and check bank balance.
- Scroll down at the bottom of the home page and click the arrow next to the option show transaction history.
- Once you click on this option you will see all the transactions that you have made using your Google Pay account.
- It will show you the list of all the contacts along with date, time and amount.
- It in order to check the status of a specific transaction in Google Pay you need to select A specific transaction whose status is pending.
- Acute app on a specific transaction you will see its complete details such as the name of the user, contact number, amount, status, date and time.‚
- Below all this information you will also see the bank that you have used to make the certain transaction along with upi Transaction ID and Google Transaction ID.
- In case your payment is pending you will see the option as pending on the chat box.
- In the status bar you can see the status of your pending transaction as payment processing by partner bank for money deposited in recipients bank.
In this article the cover and essential guide on how you can check pending transaction in Google Pay on Android device.
I hope this article on how to check pending transaction in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.