How To Check Paytm Balance
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to check Paytm balance, checking the balance of Paytm is ultimately checking your Paytm wallet balance.
You can easily check your Paytm balance from the balance and history tags and also by simply clicking the Paytm wallet options.
Android and iOS users can easily check their Paytm balance by using its official applications.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to check Paytm balance this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to check Paytm balance.
Step By Step Guide On How To Check Paytm Balance :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar type Paytm
- Now you need to install this application on your device.
- Once installed successfully you need to enter your login details to proceed further.
- After successfully login to your account you will see the home page in front of you.
- In the homepage of Paytm you will see various options such as recharge offer, balance and history, personal loan, Paytm wallet, Paytm postpaid, recharge and bill payment.
- Click the option Paytm wallet from the homepage of the Paytm application.
- At the top of the home page you will see the option your Paytm wallet is here, pay, add money, Passbook, accept payment and others.
- Click the option to add money.
- On the next screen it will show you Paytm balance and ask you to enter the amount if you wish to add it to your Paytm wallet.
- Below the balance you will see various options such as pay, transfer to bank, send a gift voucher and automatic add money.
- In case you want to add money to a gift voucher in order to recharge, pay the bill, or to shop you click the option proceed to buy gift voucher.
- With the help of the Paytm wallet balance you can easily for the wallet statement in order to get your payment details on email.
- Another alternative is to click the search bar place at the top right corner of the Paytm homepage.
- In the search bar you need to type balance and history.
- Once you click this option it will show account balance and history.
- It will show you the balance of various mode of payment such as Paytm balance, Paytm upi, personal loan, Paytm postpaid, Mutual Funds Paytm gold and others.
- Under Paytm balance you wil see the total balance from your Paytm wallet.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can check Paytm balance with the help of two methods and now you can keep a tab on your Paytm balance for further use.
I hope this article on how to check Paytm balance helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.