How To Check OnePlus Warranty
Last Updated : Sep 13, 2021
IN - OnePlus
In this article we will show you how to check OnePlus warranty, warranty is a safeguard given to customers by companies to encourage and convince them to get the product. It also helps prevent huge expenditures in times of damage to the products.
Therefore, it is imperative to be an aware customer and keep a track of the validity and conditions of your warranty and this article will help you do that!
There are several ways to check whether your OnePlus mobile device is within its warranty or not. This can be done both online using a web browser like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc, as well as offline or without using the Internet.
To check the warranty of your mobile phone online, follow the steps mentioned and explained in details below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Check OnePlus Warranty :-
The first option is to check warranty using your unique IMEI number.
Unlock you OnePlus mobile phone using your facial recognition system, or any other pin or password set by you. Open your dial-pad or click on the ‘PHONE’ icon.
You will be able to see the dial-pad on your screen. Enter the text ‘*#06#.
A pop-up will automatically and instantly appear on the screen displaying your IMEI number.
- You can also check your IMEI number on the OnePlus phone box or on the SIM tray.
- Another way to check the same is to go to ‘SETTINGS’ icon. Next, go to ‘ABOUT PHONE’ and press on the ‘STATUS’ option. This will display your IMEI number.
The next way in which you can check the warranty of your phone is using the OnePlus Care App
- Once you wake up your screen, go to the pre-installed Playstore App on your OnePlus mobile phone.
- On the Search bar located on the top of the page, enter the text ‘ONEPLUS CARE APP’ and press on Enter or the arrow pointing to the right located next to the text entered.
- Now, sign into your account by entering the details and password associated with your account.
- You will receive a verification code on your mobile phone number. Copy the same and enter in the space given on the app.
- You will be taken to the next page where you will be asked to set a password of your choice. The site will require you to form a password that would need to be strong according to the parameters and conditions specified.
- Now choose an account and authorize OnePlus care app to access your account.
- Type in your phone number. You will receive an One Time Password (OTP) your phone, enter the six-digit code and link your device.
- Return to the home page. Refresh the page again and you will have access to all your details.
You can also check the warranty in the documents in the box of your phone.
I hope this article on how to check OnePlus warranty helps you check your warranty in enough time and enjoy the benefits of it!