How To Check ICICI Debit Card EMI Eligibility On Flipkart
Last Updated : Jan 12, 2022
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to check ICICI debit card EMI eligibility on Flipkart, Flipkart is one the most widely used digital shopping platforms that offers to sell a huge variety of products.
The main function of EMI is to induce customers to buy more by easing their shopping experience.
EMIs stands for easy monthly instalments. What it essentially does is divide the bulky payment into monthly instalments that do not burden the payer, thus making even expensive purchases like the latest smartphone, gadgets, etc. more affordable.
It gives you the option of choosing the time duration to make the complete payment. It usually starts from about 3 months till about 12 months, with low to reasonable interest rates.
Many banks have started offering even no-cost or 0% interest on EMIs.
Have you ever wondered how you can get EMI on debit card on the Flipkart shopping app? If the answer is yes, you have come to the right place.
If you are using an ICICI debit card and wish to know if you are eligible to avail the EMI facilities on the Flipkart app, follow the steps as explained below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Check ICICI Debit Card EMI Eligibility On Flipkart :-
- If you wish to check the status of your eligibility to use EMI options, Just SMS DCEMI to 57575 and find out!
- Another way you can check the eligibility of debit card EMI for ICICI is by checking it on the official bank website or reaching out to their customer care executives.
- The third method you can try to find out if you are eligible to use ICICI EMI on its debit cards is by checking for it under the Easy payment options. It will appear under this heading if you are eligible to avail the benefits of it.
- Alternatively, you can check the EMI options at the time of payment checkout while placing an order.
- If you are an approved user by the bank, a separate option will be displayed in the list, specifically.
- It is important to note that it is the ICICI bank that determines your credit limit and eligibility. Thus, if you are unable to use the EMI benefits, you should contact the bank to learn more about the options available and how you can activate it.
This is how you can check if you are eligible to avail EMI options on your ICICI debit card. I hope this article on how to check ICICI debit card EMI eligibility on Flipkart helps you and hope the steps and methods provided was helpful.