How To Check Fastag Balance Paytm
Last Updated : Sep 21, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to check fastag balance Paytm, there are various ways through which you can check the Paytm fastag balance such as using its application available for Android and iOS users, visiting the Paytm official website and using a toll free contact number.
In the Paytm application you can easily control and check the Fastrack balance without paying any hidden charges for any of the transactions.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to check fastag balance in Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to check fastag balance Paytm
Step By Step Guide On How To Check Fastag Balance Paytm :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account and linked bank account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and otp to login.
- In the home page you will see various options after recharge and pay bill, flights, movies and events, Shopping and fastag, Paytm money and more.
- Click the option- more.
- The next screen you will see various tab 70 shopping and deals, travel and hotels and others.
- Under shopping and deal you will see various options such as a shop on Paytm, exclusive offer, electronics, home and kitchen, fastag and others.
- Click the option fastag.
- On the next screen it will show you various option - buy fastag for car/ Jeep/ van, buy commercial fastag, manage fastag, add money, other toll recharge and 24-7 help.
- Click the option manage fastag.
- On the next screen you will see the available balance for your next toll payment at the top of the screen.
- Below the available balance you will also get to option called manage fastag and fastag statement.
- Click the option fastag statement to see the account statement.
- It will ask you to select the time period from the last one month or custom duration.
- In case you want to see the older transaction you need to click on the fastac statement to see the transaction details.
- In this way you can easily check your fastag balance in Paytm.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can keep a check on your fastag balance in Paytm by using its official application available for Android users.
I hope this article on how to check fastag balance Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.