How To Check Current Plan In Airtel
Last Updated : May 17, 2022
IN - Airtel
In this article we will show you how to check current plan in airtel, there are various methods to check your current plan in Airtel. The easiest method to get to know your Airtel plan is to simply go through the Airtel thanks application on your smartphone.
In India many of the users prefer prepaid connection which means that the users need to keep a close watch on their prepaid balance and the current plan that they have selected.
You can easily check the current plan in Airtel using different USSD codes. In case you are looking for a solution on how to check the current plan in Airtel, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Check Current Plan In Airtel :-
- You need to first download this application from Google Play Store on your Android device.
- After successfully downloading this application you have to login to the Airtel thanks app by entering your mobile number.
- Once you enter the mobile number you will receive an OTP that is a one time password for Verification.
- After successfully logging into your Airtel thanks app you will see the main Airtel balance along with the Airtel data balance at the top of the screen.
- All this information will be placed under the manage tab of the Airtel thanks app.
- On the top you will see the number of daily data left along with validity and unlimited calls.
- To know more about your current plan in Airtel you need to click the top box.
- On the next screen you will see the prepaid written at the top along with your number.
- Below the numbers you will see the plan for data, calls and the current pack which is active in your Android smartphone.
- It also shows the amount of data left and the number of days before which the current plan is about to expire.
- Click the downward Arrow place next to the option pack.
- It will provide two options named repeat recharge and pack details.
- Click on the option pack details.
- On the next screen you will see the amount of the current plan along with the features it offers such as unlimited call and STD calls, validity of number of days, data and SMS.
- If your current plan includes any rewards you can also see it under these details.
I hope this article on how to check current plan in airtel helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can check your current plan in Airtel using the Airtel thanks application on your Android device.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy-to-follow and we covered two methods on how you can take your current plan using USSD code as well as the Airtel thanks application and now you can easily get to know all about your current plan in Airtel.