How To Check Battery Health In OnePlus
Last Updated : Sep 13, 2021
IN - OnePlus
In this article we will show you how to check battery health in OnePlus, this article talks about how to check the health of your OnePlus mobile phoneâ€™s battery using the OnePlus Diagnostic app.
The app works on all the OnePlus smartphones that are running Android 6.0 or above.
This app is pre-installed in several models of the OnePlus Company. However, for the purpose of this article, we shall assume that your device does not have the app and start from scratch!
Follow the steps given below to check your battery health.
Step By Step Guide On How To Check Battery Health In OnePlus :-
Open your OnePlus mobile phone and open Settings icon.
This will open a list of options like Wi-fi and Internet, Bluetooth and device connections, Display, Customization, etc. Scroll down the list and you will see the icon â€˜Apps and Notificationsâ€™.
- A new page will open which will show you the apps that have been opened and used by you recently and a list of various features like Screen time, App permissions, Notifications, Data Usage Control, etc.
- All these features help you regulate and manage your apps in a customized way and monitor your activities.
From the list, choose the last option, that is, Special app access.
Scroll down the list that appears on the screen of your phone and chooses the option Install unknown apps and enable this feature for the browser that you wish to use in order to download the APK.
- Since the OnePlus Diagnostic App is not available on Google Playstore, you can sideload it using the link https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/oneplus-ltd/oneplus-diagnostic/.
- Click on the install option after the download is complete.
- Once done, launch the app. The main page of the app will show you the model of the phone, its name, CPU, memory configuration, etc.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see two options. On the left side, it will be â€˜RECORDSâ€™ and on the right side, there will be the â€˜DETECT NOWâ€™ icon.
- You will now see a list, click on the View Battery Status option.
- This will bring you to a new page with various options like battery capacity, battery temperature, charging and discharging state, charger type and battery state.
- Click on the Battery Status option. Under this heading, you will be able to see the strength of your battery.
This feature of the OnePlus mobile phones allows its users to learn more about the device they are using.
As long as the status shows healthy or normal (more than 80% capacity), there is no need for you to replace your battery.
When it falls down to a point where the status shows poor (or below 75%), you should consider changing the battery for maintaining the performance and longevity of your device. I hope this article on how to check battery health in OnePlus helps you.