How To Check Airtel Data Balance Postpaid
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to check airtel data balance postpaid, to keep a check on how much data you have utilized in the past few days is very essential when you have a postpaid account.
Airtel application as well as the website provide a huge range of postpaid plans which include various offers unlimited calls, data balance and other.
In case you wish to prefer to check Airtel data balance postpaid you can easily install the Airtel thanks application on your Android device.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to check Airtel data balance postpaid then this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Check Airtel Data Balance Postpaid :-
- First go to the Play Store and download the Airtel thanks application on your Android device.
- Now you need to enter your phone number to proceed further.
- When you enter your phone number one time password will appear in the form of SMS in your notifications.
- Enter this one-time password and press continue.
- Now after successfully login into your account you will see 5 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs are manage, pay, shop, Discover and help.
- Click the option manage.
- Now you need to search for the manage account option.
- Just next to this option you will see the add option.
- Once you click this option, a new page called at new connection will appear in front of you.
- It will show options for prepaid, postpaid, DTH and broadband,
- Now click the option postpaid and enter your mobile number
- Once you enter the mobile number click option proceed.
- After adding this new connection you will be able to see all of the daily usage using the Airtel postpaid balance on your Android device.
- The top box will show you all the details such as the daily data left along with the validity and other essential details under your postpaid balance.
I hope this article on how to check airtel data balance postpaid helps you and in case you are looking for a solution on how to check Airtel data balance postpaid then this article will surely help you out in solving this issue.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and now you can easily check your Airtel data balance even if it is postpaid to the Airtel thanks application.
It is very important to keep track of the data balance so that you are aware of the daily limit that you are using for the internet connection.