How To Check Airtel Call History
Last Updated : May 20, 2022
IN - Airtel
In this article we will show you how to check Airtel call history, there can be various reasons why a person is looking for a call record for the prepaid number. It can be to keep a close watch on their children, siblings or other person's call history.
The call history includes the information of incoming and outgoing calls along with accurate time date, call duration and also some time with user name.
There are various methods through which you can check Airtel call history such as using the Airtel thanks application, SMS, from the website or using the USSD codes.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to check Airtel call history then this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to check Airtel call history.
Step By Step Guide On How To Check Airtel Call History :-
By Using The Airtel Thanks Application
- Download the Airtel thanks application from the Play Store.
- You need To enter your mobile number to login.
- After entering the OTP you will see 5 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen. These tags include manage, pay, shop, Discover and help.
- Now do you need to click the prepaid box placed at the top of the screen which includes the daily data left along with validity and other benefits.
- On the next screen you will see the prepaid written at the top along with your number.
- Below the numbers you will see the plan for data, calls and the current pack which is active in your Android smartphone.
- Look for the option recharge is transaction and more.
- In this box you will see various options such as recharge, top up data, upgrade to postpaid, international roaming, transactions, help, update GST and DND.
- Click the option transaction from the recharge transaction and more box.
- On the transaction history page you will see all the transactions carried out by Airtel number along with the date and the recharge pack.
- Now in order to see the whole transaction you need to make sure that you have placed the call from the main balance instead of the Airtel pack.
- Now click the option all transactions placed at the top right corner of the transaction history page.
- A filter by pop up will display on your screen which will show three options: name all transactions, recharges and balance deducted.
- Click on the option balance deducted from the filter by pop up box.
- On the next screen if you have the main calling balance then you will be able to see all the transaction or call history registered in your Airtel number.
I hope this article on how to check Airtel call history helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can check Airtel call history through Airtel thanks application on your Android device and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow