How To Change UPI Pin In PhonePe
Last Updated : Aug 23, 2022
IN - PhonePe
In this article we will show you how to change upi pin in PhonePe, you can easily change the UPI pin in the new version of the PhonePe application available for Android and IOS users.
There can be various reasons why a user wants to change his or her UPI PIN in PhonePe for privacy reasons.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to change UPI PIN in PhonePe this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to change UPI PIN in PhonePe.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change UPI Pin In PhonePe :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type PhonePe.
- Now click on the option install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in PhonePe you just need to enter your mobile number and four-digit password to login.
- After successfully login into your account you need to click your profile icon placed at the top left corner of the home tab.
- In the profile page you will see various options for payment methods and payment settings.
- Under the payment method you will see your PhonePe wallet along with the bank account linked with the PhonePe.
- You need to select the specific bank account for which you want to change your UPI PIN in PhonePe.
- Alternatively you can also click the option view all payment method placed at the bottom of the heading which will show you all the payment methods such as bank account, credit cards, debit cards, rewards and loyalty.
- Once you tap on the specific Bank you will see its account details such as type, branch, IFSC, UPI PIN and UPI ID.
- Next to the six digit UPI PIN, you will see two options called reset and change.
- Now in order to change UPI PIN in PhonePe you need to enter the old and new UPI PIN.
- First you need to enter the six digit old UPI PIN.
- In the second text field you need to enter the new UPI PIN that you want to use for your phone pay account.
- After entering the new pin you need to click the options submit and it will ask you once again to enter the change UPI PIN. For verification
- Once you click the submit option it will inform you that your Bhim UPI PIN is successfully changed at the bottom of the screen for the specific bank account you have selected in PhonePe.
I hope this article on how to change upi pin in PhonePe helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement, in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can change UPI PIN in PhonePe.