How To Change UPI Id In Google Pay
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to change upi id in Google Pay, Unified payment identification number consists of four to six digit secret code that help you to transfer money.
You can only change your UPI ID once when you are adding a bank account in order to send or receive money from Google Pay.
Google Pay has partnered with some of the accounts with which you can easily change your UPI ID.
With the help of the associated Bank you can easily change UPI ID by adding these Bank at the end of your UPI ID.
In case you are looking for a solution how to change UPI ID in Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to change UPI ID in Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change UPI Id In Google Pay :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your account simply enter your login credential such as your mobile number and one time password.
- Once you successfully logged into your account simply click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the Google Pay homepage.
- On the next screen you will see your profile details, payment methods, invite friends, Help and feedback.
- Under payment method you will see all the link bank account, debit card or credit card.
- Now under payment method select bank account option.
- On the next screen it will show you the list of all the bank account that are linked to your Google Pay account.
- Under payment method you will see your link banks along with the option of add Bank account or add credit or debit card.
- Once you tap on the bank you will see payment method details on the next screen.
- These details include your bank name, type of bank account, account information.
- Below account information you will see various options such as manage UPI ID, manage UPI number, forgot UPI pin, and others.
- Click The option manage UPI ID.
- This you will see certain bank account with which you can easily change your up it such as okaxis, okhdfc bank and oksbi.
- Once you tap on any of the format it will ask you to verify your number with your bank.
- Click the option continue to proceed further.
- It will send you an SMS to verify the number. Once the bank account is added successfully you will see that with the similar bank account you have two UPI ID in Google Pay.
In this article We covered an essential guide on how you can change UPI ID in Google Pay.
I hope this article on how to change upi id in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.