How To Change Subtitles On Disney Plus
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to change subtitles on Disney plus, subtitles play an important part when you watch your favorite show movie or series on Disney Plus.
Some users love having them read the lines that they have missed or Misheard some words.
It is also beneficial for those users who are deaf or hard of hearing. users can easily get subtitles on Disney plus, depending on the platform they are using.
You can change the subtitles of Disney Plus on your Android smartphone, iOS device and PC.
Disney also ensures that it always adds additional languages to the platform so that it can be watched in other countries as well.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to change the title on Disney + this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Subtitles On Disney Plus :-
- Open the Disney Plus application on your web browser.
- In case it does not log you into your account, you need to enter your Disney Plus account credentials, the charge email address, and password to proceed further.
- After successfully logging into your account select the specific movie or show that you want to stream on Disney Plus.
- After clicking the movie or show that you want to watch, pause it and click the audio setting icon placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- A window will display on the screen which will show two columns named audio and subtitles.
- The first column will show the language option for the audio.
- The second column will show the language option for the subtitles.
- Now in order to change subtitles on Disney Plus look for the second column which shows the different languages for the subtitle column.
- Now from the list of the languages shown for the subtitle column you need to take the specific language for your subtitles on Disney Plus.
- You can easily switch the languages of the subtitles on Disney plus from the given list of languages of subtitles.
- After Selecting the subtitle language on Disney + , close the window by clicking the x or back Arrow icon.
- Now when you press play the movie or show will automatically start And will display the subtitles at the bottom of the screen according to the subtitle language you have selected from the second column.
- Subtitles will not display on the screen if the off option is enabled by you.
- Except the off option, you can select any language for the subtitle to be displayed on Disney Plus.
I hope this article on how to change subtitles on Disney plus helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can change subtitles on Disney Plus on the website and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement.