How To Change Spotify Playlist Picture On iPhone
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to change Spotify playlist picture on iPhone, the Spotify application on the iPhone allows its user to change the cover of the playlist.
Users can easily change the Spotify playlist picture by using the image saved on the device or clicking a new photo with the built-in camera on the iPhone device.
When a user adds any Spotify playlist cover, the changes are visible to all the devices where the Spotify application is logged in.
Users do not need to change the Spotify playlist cover again and again on the desktop application.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to change the Spotify playlist picture on iPhone this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Spotify Playlist Picture On iPhone :-
- Open the Spotify application on your iPhone.
- Open the Spotify application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged in to your account, simply enter your Spotify account credentials as your valid email address along with your password.
- You can also login to your Spotify account using your phone number as the last Facebook ID and Google account.
- After successfully login into your account, click the option your library is placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Your library screen will show you all your favorite songs along with the playlist that you have created or liked. You can also Sort the playlist according to the most recent, recently played, recently added, alphabet and creator.
- Now you need to pick the specific playlist on Spotify for which you want to edit its cover on iPhone.
- After selecting the playlist Click the menu icon by clicking the three vertical dots placed below the title of the playlist.
- The drop-down menu will show various options such as add songs, edit playlist, delete playlist, add to queue, add to another playlist, share, invite collaborators, remove from profile, make private.
- Click the option edit playlist from the drop-down menu.
- Spotify by default creates a collage based on the first four albums in the playlist.
- In order to change the Spotify playlist cover on iPhone you need to click the option change image.
- After clicking this option A popup box will appear on your screen which will show 3 options named choose from library, take a photo and remove the current image.
- You can easily click the option to choose from the library in order to set a picture as a Spotify playlist from the iPhone gallery.
- After selecting the picture that you want to set as your playlist cover on Spotify it will ask you to crop your photo into a square frame.
- After setting the dimension of the picture click the option to place it at the bottom right corner.
- Now click the option save placed at the top right corner to confirm the choice.
I hope this article on how to change Spotify playlist picture on iPhone helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can change the Spotify playlist picture on iPhone and the steps mentioned above are detailed and easy to follow and implement.