How To Change Spotify Payment
Last Updated : May 9, 2022
IN - Spotify
In this article we will show you how to change Spotify payment, long gone are the days when one would have to rush to a music store, stand in queues, to get access to records, cassettes, CDs, etc. to listen to your favorite music.
In today’s day and age, apps like Spotify provide digital music streaming have millions and billions of songs in their library and collections that enable one to listen to his or her favorite music, anywhere, and at any time.
There is no doubt that due to these, access to music has become extremely easy.
Like all other digital platforms, Spotify also allows you to pay for the Premium membership using your debit card, phone wallets, credit cards, etc.
Have you been wondering how you can update or change the mode of payment? If the answer is yes, don’t you fret! We got you.
In this article, we will see how you can change the mode of payment for your Spotify premium membership in just a few quick and easy steps.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Spotify Payment :-
- In order to start with the process, the first thing that you need to do is log into your Spotify account on a laptop or PC. This action is not supported by the mobile phone app version of the platform.
- The next thing that you need to do is bring your cursor over to the top right corner and click on your profile name icon.
- From the list that opens, click on the ‘Account’ icon.
- Now in the next step, you will be required to scroll down and look for ‘Your plan’.
- Right below this icon labelled as ‘Payment’, you will need to click on the ‘Update’ button.
- Once that is done, you will need to search for the payment method that you wish to remove and then click on the ‘Update’ icon.
- In the next step, you will need to select the ‘Change Payment Details’ icon.
- All that is left for you to do now is fill in the details or choose the mode of payment that you wish to edit.
- Finally, simply click on the ‘Change Payment Details’ icon.
This is how you can change the mode of payment for your Spotify premium membership.
You can now pay using a method that serves you better and is more convenient to operate and use.
Now you can continue enjoying music streaming without the hassles of needing an active internet connection or any ads.
I hope this article on how to change Spotify payment helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.