How To Change Ringtone In Redmi
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to change ringtone in Redmi, Redmi devices provide various pre-installed ringtone that you can easily choose for your device.
However, in case you want to change the ringtone in Redmi and to a specific song you can also easily do it with the help of the sound and vibration option.
Most people prefer to have Ringtone customized as per their own preference and they do not go with the pre-installed ringtones.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to change ringtone in Redmi, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to change the ringtone in Redmi
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Ringtone In Redmi :-
- On your Redmi device, access the settings.
- You will now notice a number of icons under settings, including those for Wi-Fi, phone information, security status, lock screen, display, sound and vibration, notifications, home screen, wallpaper, theme, password and security, among others.
- To continue, you must now select the sound and vibration option under settings.
- The option for sound and vibration can be changed or set on the following screen.
- The terms "phone ringtone," "alarm sound," "events," and "notifications" refer to these possibilities.
- Now select Phone Ringtone from the Sound and Vibration menu.
- At the top of the menu which include the options such as top, selected, vibe, categories and new you will see 2 more options called choose local ringtone and pre-installed ringtone.
- Click the option to choose a local ringtone.
- Now it will show you three options from where you can select the ringtone in order to change the ringtone in Redmi device.
- These options are call recorder, file Manager and music.
- In this article we will select the option music to change ringtone in Redmi.
- Once you click this option it will show you the list of all the music that is saved or downloaded in your Redmi device.
- All the music stored in your Android device is saved in alphabetical order.
- Simply select the the music that you want to do in order to change ringtone in Redmi.
- After selecting the song simply click the option ok placed at the top right corner of the screen to set it as ringtone in Redmi.
- Once you do this you need to make sure that your ringtone is change in Redmi by asking your friend for others to ring a bell so that you can cross-check it.
In this article we cover an essential guide on how you can change ringtone in Redmi by using your installed music.
I hope this article on how to change ringtone in Redmi helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.