How To Change Pickup Address In Flipkart Seller
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to change pickup address in Flipkart seller, Flipkart seller is an excellent platform for business entrepreneurs, new start-ups, and firms to go digital and expand their customer base.
It allows sellers, irrespective of their scale of operations or the size of their business, to sell goods and services beyond local areas and limits and start selling all over the country!
It caters to a wide variety of products and business lines, from basic things like stationery, books, etc. to hardware, furniture, electronics, and what not! The list seems to be endless.
When you first create your seller account on the company’s dashboard, you are asked to enter a pickup address.
However, there can be hundreds of reasons cited as to why a seller would like the option of changing this address later.
It could be due to change in the production site, expansion, change in place of operations, etc.
Whatever may be the reason, Flipkart allows the sellers on its platform the flexibility to change their pick-up address in just a few easy clicks!
In this article, we will see how. Follow the steps as explained below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Pickup Address In Flipkart Seller :-
- Open your mobile phone or use your laptop or PC to log into your Seller dashboard on Flipkart using your details and password.
- Once you do so, you will be taken to the home page of your account. Here, next to your profile picture and user name, you will see the ‘Menu’ icon or three vertical dots. Click on it.
- This will open on your screen a list of options. From here, choose the option ‘Contact seller support’ icon.
- This will take you to a new page where you will see a panel on the left side of the screen with various options. Tap on the ‘Account related’ icon from the list.
- Next, at the bottom of the page you will see a heading ‘Popular in account related’. This will showcase the popular or FAQs. You should find the ‘How to change/update Pick-up address’ option in blue text (link). Tap on this question.
- If the question is not shown, you can simply search for it in the search bar at the top of the page.
- You will see details and instructions on this page. At the bottom you will see options to raise a ticket. Click on the right option i.e., ‘Create seller support ticket’.
- In the next step, you will see a form on the screen. Fill in your email id and subject, in case it is not entered by default. Next, enter a description, pin code and the full address, GSTIN, etc. in the respective fields. Once you are done, click on the ‘Submit request’ icon at the end of the page.
- Your ticket will be automatically raised.
- The Flipkart seller dashboard team will contact you to verify the change in address and within 24 hours, your pick-up address will be changed.
I hope this article on how to change pickup address in Flipkart seller helps you.