How To Change Paytm Password Without Calling
Last Updated : Sep 21, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to change paytm password without calling, you can easily change your Paytm password by using the mobile web site as well as the application available for Android and iOS users.
For some of the Paytm users the option of changing the password is directly available under the security setting.
However, some users do not find this option in their Paytm application.
In case you are also unable to find the change password option in your application you can simply login your Paytm account in browser.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to change Paytm password without calling this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to change Paytm password without calling.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Paytm Password Without Calling :-
- Open Google Chrome on your Android device.
- In the search bar type Paytm.
- Click the option of login placed at the top left corner of the Paytm homepage.
- It will ask you to enter your email address or mobile number along with your password to proceed further.
- Click the option login security placed at the bottom of the screen.
- After successfully logging in to your account it will send you one time password to your registered mobile number to login.
- In case you are not able to receive the one-time password you can also click the option to get OTP on call or resend OTP.
- Again click the options- login securely.
- Now you need to click the three horizontal lines placed at the top left corner of the Paytm homepage.
- The left side menu will show you your QR scan code and other option such as security settings and saved address.
- Click the option- security settings.
- On the next screen it will show you two options called change password and logout from all devices.
- Click the option- change password.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter your old password, new password, and confirm your new password by re-entering it again.
- Make sure that the new password includes at least 5 characters, alphabet, special character and numeric.
- After entering the new password, Click the options save placed at the bottom of the screen.
- You can also check mark the option to log out from all devices in order to secure your Paytm account.
- On the next screen it will inform you that your password has been successfully updated.
In This article we covered an essential guide on how you can change Paytm password without calling by using its mobile website on an Android device.
I hope this article on how to change paytm password without calling helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.