How To Change Paytm Number
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to change Paytm number, Paytm applications on android and IOS devices provide the option of updating your phone number with the help of profile settings.
In case you want to change or update your Paytm number this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to change Paytm number.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Paytm Number :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and otp to login.
- Click the three horizontal line placed at the top left corner of the Paytm homepage.
- A detailed menu will appear on the new screen which will show various options such as Payment setting, order and bookings, digilocker, cashback, profile settings, 24/7 help support, Paytm postpaid.
- Click the option Profile setting.
- On the next screen you will see various options such as profile, saved address, security and privacy, manage notifications, change language and logout.
- Click the option profile placed at the top of the profile setting page.
- On the next screen it will show you your email address, mobile number and the status of your Paytm wallet.
- In the phone number text field you will see the option of update written in blue at the the right corner.
- Click the option- update to proceed further.
- Once you click this option it will show you the information that after updating your mobile number you have to perform several actions on your Paytm account.
- These actions include creating a new UPI ID, relink your bank account, relink your Paytm wallet from other apps and others.
- Click the option confirm and proceed.
- Once you click this option it will send you and OTP in order to verify your current mobile number.
- Enter the one-time password and press confirm.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter your new mobile number.
- Once you enter the new mobile number you need to click the option proceed to verify placed at the bottom.
- Now you have successfully updated your mobile number on Paytm.
In This article we covered an essential guide on how you can change Paytm numbers.
Once you change your Paytm number all the transactions will now be done using the updated number on your device.
I hope this article on how to change Paytm number helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.