How To Change Paytm Number In Swiggy
Last Updated : Dec 24, 2021
IN - Swiggy
In this article we will show you how to change Paytm number in Swiggy, Swiggy is one of the most popular and widely used food ordering apps in India. It connects local restaurants and food outlets with the users of the app.
It offers people the convenience of being able to order food from the comfort of one’s home.
Gone are the days when one had to physically get out of their homes in order to eat food from outside.
The online food ordering business boomed especially during the pandemic of 2019 when people were constrained within the four walls of their homes.
Apps like Swiggy allow you to even avoid the hassle of arranging for cash and change on arrival of the order.
You can pay for the order prior to it being delivered using various online payment options using your debit or credit cards, UPI apps, Phone Pe, Paytm etc.
Paytm is yet another popular digital wallet that you can link with your Swiggy account. These, once added and linked, are saved by default.
There may be times when a user would want to change their Paytm mobile number that is linked with their Swiggy app.
If you are wondering about the same, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps as explained below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Paytm Number In Swiggy :-
Unlock your mobile phone using whatever security password you have opted for. Swipe up to open the App tray. Scroll down and click on the ‘Swiggy’ app icon.
- As soon as you do this, you will be taken to the home page of your account. Here you will be able to see all the different outlets, cuisines, offers, etc.
- In order to change the Paytm mobile number, you will first need to first open the Paytm app. Click on the hamburger icon at the top left side of the corner.
- This will open a pop-up menu. From the list, click on the ‘Payment settings’ option.
- Next click on the ‘Linked apps and subscriptions’ icon and then click on the ‘Apps linked with Paytm wallet’ icon.
- Next, you will be able to see Swiggy as a linked app.
- Next, click on the ‘Delete’ icon next to Swiggy and then click on ‘Yes’.
- Now, open your Swiggy app. In the payment options, click on the ‘Add payment method’ icon.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen in order to change the number of the Paytm wallet in order to link it with your Swiggy account.
This is all you need to do and now you will be able to use the new Paytm account to make payments while ordering food. I hope this article on how to change Paytm number in Swiggy helps you.