How To Change Payment Method In Zomato
Last Updated : Feb 4, 2022
IN - Zomato
In this article we will show you how to change payment method in Zomato, Zomato is one of the most popular online food delivery options Among many of the users.
It has gained popularity over the years because of its incredible service and various offers and benefits for its users. Zomato gives you the flexibility of various methods of payment.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Payment Method In Zomato :-
- Open the Zomato application on your smartphone. In case you do not have this application simply install it from Play Store or App Store.
- Now you need to login into your account by adding your mobile number, email, or using Facebook or Google.
- After login Zomato account, You will get a user interface on your screen which will show your Specified location at the top, search field, along with three options named delivery, dining, and pro Placed at the bottom of the interface.
Click the option of delivery placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Type the name of the restaurant from where you want to place an order and pay cash on delivery in the search field.
- Zomato also gives you various options like fastest delivery, rating, offers, cuisines. you can place the order based on these filters as per your relevance.
- A new page will appear on your screen which will show the details of the restaurant like location, ratings, reviews, and the menu from where you can place the order.
Select your item from the menu page of the restaurant and click the add button placed next to the item.
You can also click the option- browse the menu placed at the bottom of the screen. You can directly click on the option and select your specific food item.
- After selecting your food items click the next button placed at the bottom of the screen.
- A new page will appear on your screen with will show your order summary along with your details. Look for the offers in case there are any by clicking the option- view offers.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see two options named pay using and place an order.
- Click the option - pay using.
- A new page will appear on your screen with will show various methods of payment. It also shows your recently used mode of payment.
- Zomato provides various modes of payment like cards. UPI, wallets, net banking, pay later, and cash on delivery.
- Cards include Credit Debit and ATM cards along with Sodexo Meal Pass.
- Wallets include Paytm, Freecharge and MobiKwik.
Net banking includes various popular banks listed at the top along with all the banks given below.
Select your preferable payment method for your Zomato delivery.
If you want to change the payment method from cash on delivery to net banking simply select another preferred payment methods and enter the details as specified.
Click the option to place the order. After this, your order will be processed.
I hope this article on how to change payment method in Zomato helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide.