How To Change Netflix Quality On TV
Last Updated : Apr 1, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to change Netflix quality on TV, Netflix is one of the most popular streaming platforms among the users for watching the latest episode of their favorite show or movie.
In case you have a Netflix Subscription you should make sure that you are streaming the videos in the best quality. In Netflix, you cannot change the quality of a single video.
However, you can change the overall video setting for your Netflix account. You can change the Netflix video quality as per your own requirement. Users must know the fact that the higher the video quality the more data consumption it will take.
So it is always recommended not to play video quality on cellular data. In case you are looking for a solution on how to change Netflix quality on TV, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Netflix Quality On TV :-
- The option of playback video quality for Netflix on TV can only be accessed from a browser.
- Open Browser on your laptop or mobile or simply go to www.netflix.com/in/login.
- You need to enter your account details in order to access the account by entering your Netflix account credentials.
- After successfully signing into your account Avatar is placed on the top right corner of the home page.
- Select the option account from the drop-down menu.
- Look for the option profile and parental controls.
- Under the option profile and Parental Control, choose the specific profile for which you want to fix the video quality settings.
- Click Download Arrow next to your profile.
- The profile and Parental Control will show various options named Language, viewing restrictions, profile lock, viewing activity, ratings, subtitle Appearance, playback settings and others.
- Select the option change placed next to the Playback settings. With the help of playback settings user can change the video quality.
- On the next screen it will show various options for auto-play control and data usage per screen.
- Look for the option data usage per screen. It will display 4 options of the video quality.
- These options are auto- default video quality and data usage, low- basic video quality up to 0.3 GB per hour, medium- standard Video quality up to 0.7 GB per hour, and high- best video quality up to 3GB per hour for HD, 7gb per hour for Ultra HD.
- The 4K video playback in Netflix is only available for the premium plan. Also, the playback quality is specific to each profile in Netflix so in case you want to change the playback quality of all the profiles you need to do it visually for all the profiles.
- Set the playback quality as per your internet speed.
- After selecting the user per screen as per your requirement, tap save.
- Now go back to your TV and you need to restart the Netflix application in order to start screaming with the change Netflix quality.
I hope this article on how to change Netflix quality on TV helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are very detailed and easy-to-follow and implement.