How To Change Netflix Password On TV
Last Updated : Apr 21, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to change Netflix password on TV, in today’s day and age on internet and digitalisation, Netflix is a name known in every household. It is used by millions of people all over the world.
It has a wide range of genres and categories to choose the best movies, documentaries, reality shows, etc. from.
With all this in mind, it is imperative to protect your account details. For this reason, it is advised to change your password from time to time.
Moreover, there could be other reasons for you to want to change your password on Netflix.
Below, in this article, we will explain you the process in chronological points or steps that will help solve your problem in just a few clicks.
Make sure your TV is connected with an active internet connection before you start.
If you want to learn how you can change the Netflix password for your account on the TV, keep reading.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Netflix Password On TV :-
- To start the process, the first thing you need to do is access your Netflix account on your TV.
- In order to do so, use your remote control to switch on the TV. You will need to press the Switch on/off button.
- Now you can watch Netflix on your TV via two ways. The first is when you attach an external device to your TV like an Amazon fire stick or Roku stick.
- In this case, you will need to go to the HDMI channel to access the device.
- Wait for the device to load and from the homepage, click on the ‘Netflix’ app.
- From here, click on the profile icon that you wish to access.
- The other case is when you are using Netflix on you latest Smart TV.
- In this case, all you need to do is press the Netflix button on your remote control and choose the profile you wish to open on the platform.
- Here, under the Settings, you will notice that there is no option to make changes to your account.
- The reason is simple. Netflix requires you to use a web browser if you want to make changes of any kind to your account, especially your password.
- This is to avoid the confusion and security threat that could arise when someone else using your TV changes the account password and logs you out.
- Therefore, you cannot change the password of your Netflix in your TV.
- This also applies to when you attach your Amazon fire stick, Roku stick, or any other external media device.
I hope this article on how to change Netflix password on TV helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement and now you can easily change your password of your Netflix account on TV