How To Change Netflix Password On iPhone
Last Updated : Apr 1, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to change Netflix password on iPhone, there can be various reasons for a user to change Netflix password on any device. It can be possible that the user has forgotten his or her current Netflix password or needs to reset it, or the user's Netflix account details are shared with others.
Users can easily change their Netflix password with the help of the account setting menu. Netflix password is very important to ensure the security of your account.
It keeps the stranger away from using your account and also safeguard your viewing history and other data. In order to make sure that it secures your account and keeps your password complex.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to change Netflix password on iPhone, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Netflix Password On iPhone :-
- Open the Netflix application on your iPhone.
- In case you are not logged into your account you need to enter your credentials to open the application on iPhone.
- Click the profile icon placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now open the setting menu.
- On the next screen you will see the number of profiles at the top along with other options named manage profiles, my list, app settings, account and help.
- Tab account to open the settings in a browser on your iPhone.
- The Netflix application does not allow the user to change the settings within the application and will redirect the user to a mobile browser for further settings.
- The account setting page will appear on your screen which will show various information such as your email password and contact number along with other options named change account email, change password, change phone number, manage payment info, billing details, redeem gift card or promo code, where to buy gift cards.
- Select the option change password Placed under member and billing section.
- On the next screen, there are three textboxes.
- In the first text box you need to enter your current password. In the second and third text field you need to enter your new password which should be up to 50 characters
- After confirming your new password select the option save placed at the bottom of the text fields.
- Also try to check the box which says require all devices to sign in again with new password so that it removes any of the device that is using your account anonymously.
I hope this article on how to change Netflix password on iPhone helps you and in this article we covered and essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detail and easy-to-follow.