How To Change Netflix Billing From iTunes To Credit Card
Last Updated : May 5, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to change Netflix billing from iTunes to credit card, in the era of digitalization and internet, OTT platforms have gained immense attraction of the market.
There are multiple platforms which allow you to watch and download movies and shows that you like.
One of the most famous platforms is Netflix. Even though it launched several years ago, it became synonymous with entertainment at home in the last five to six years.
During the year of 2019-20, when the entire world came to a standstill, Netflix became a name known to all families, all over the world.
Netflix is a subscription-based platform that offers a variety of plans and packages to choose from. Thus, based on your preference and your budget, you can choose the plan of your liking.
In order to make the process even more user-friendly and easy, it offers you to pay for the subscription through different methods like credit card, iTunes, etc.
Have you ever tried to change the billing from iTunes to your credit card or wanted to?
If the answer is yes, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will see how you can do that in just a few quick and easy steps.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Netflix Billing From iTunes To Credit Card :-
- In order to start the process, the first thing that you will need to do is cancel your Netflix subscription from your iTunes or your iPhone.
- This is required as it is the one and only way to cancel your billings to iTunes.
- Moreover, this option is available only to already existing users. It is not available for new users.
- The next thing you need to do once you cancel your subscription is wait for the subscription period to expire. Usually this is 10 months.
- Once the period is over and expired, you will require to again register your account on the Netflix app.
- In order to start this process, the first thing that you need to do is access your Netflix account.
- Now, you can open your Netflix account via any compatible device like your mobile phone, laptop, PC, or tablet.
- In case you are logged out, enter your email address and password to log into the account.
- Now in
- In the next page, you will see all the profiles linked to your account displayed with their respective names and profile images.
- Click on the profile you wish to open and you will be taken to the homepage.
- In the next step, you will be required to click on the profile icon located at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the ‘account’ option and move ahead to change the payment method.
- Add in the details of the card and finish the payment for the plan.
I hope this article on how to change Netflix billing from iTunes to credit card helps you and hope that you successfully were able to change the mode of your billing to credit card instead of iTunes for your Netflix account.