How To Change Netflix Account On Roku
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how to change Netflix account on Roku, Roku is a device that allows you to stream all the digital apps like Netflix, Hayu, etc. on your TV.
There can be several reasons as to why one would want to change the Netflix account logged into on Roku.
It may be because you have received the device from a friend or family who hasn’t logged out of their account, or you may simply want to use your own account.
In this article, we will see how you can change the Netflix account on Roku just follow the steps as explained in the steps described below and you will be over with it in a matter of a few minutes.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Netflix Account On Roku :-
- First, you need to make sure the Roku device is connected to the TV properly and is switched on.
- The second thing you need to make sure is that the TV is connected to a wi-fi network that is active and working on a decent speed.
- Once all that is done, switch on your TV using the remote control and go over to the channel or HDMI to which the Roku device is connected.
- Here, you will be able to see the homepage.
- You might need to wait a few seconds for the home page to load.
- On this page, you will be able to see all the apps installed on the device. From here, click on the ‘Netflix’ app icon.
- This will take you to the next page. Here, you will be able to view all the different profiles of your account displayed with their names and profile pictures.
- Tap on the profile icon that you wish to open in order to move ahead.
- Now, you will reach the homepage. This is where you will be able to see all the titles you have been watching recently, all the trending movies and shows, suggestions of sub-genres and genres for you, etc.
- Now, in order to change the Netflix account, you will first need to press the left arrow in order to open the menu. Here you will see several options. From these, you will need to click on the the down arrow to select the ‘Get Help’ icon.
- It is important to note here that in case the steps explained above doesn’t work, you can alternatively try using the up arrow instead, and then choose the ‘Settings’ option.
- Now in the next step, click on the ‘Sign out’ option to log out of your Netflix account on the Roku device.
- You will be asked to confirm the action. Click on the ‘Yes’ option in order to complete the signing out process.
- Now, you will reach the main sign-in page of Netflix.
- Here, you will have to enter the email address and password of the registered Netflix account that you wish to log into.
- Fill in the details and enjoy streaming content online.
This is how you can change the Netflix account on Roku device. Now you can continue to use the Netflix account you own so that all the content titles suggested, etc are based on your preference and watching history.
I hope this article on how to change Netflix account on Roku helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.