How To Change Name In Google Pay
Last Updated : Sep 13, 2022
IN - Google Pay
In this article we will show you how to change name in Google Pay, Google Pay application available for Android and IOS user does not provide a direct feature of changing your name in your account.
You can use the Google Chrome in order to change your name in Google Pay by using its setting options.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to change the name in Google play this is the right article for you just follow The steps given below in order to change name in Google Pay
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Name In Google Pay :-
- Open Google Chrome Browser on your Android device.
- Click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the Google homepage.
- On the next pop up box you will see a detailed menu which include various options such as manage your Google account, search history, recent, reminders, your data in search, settings, help and feedback.
- Click the option manage your Google account.
- Google account provides you with various options that you can access easily like home page, personal information, data and personalization, and others.
- Click the option- personal info.
- Google account provides you with all your personal information and options that you can manage. It also informs you can make some of the information visible to another contact. It summarizes your profile.
- Personal info includes your basic information, contact information, profiles, password, general preferences for the web.
- Look for the basic input ab where you can change your name, birthday, Gender and other information.
- Now in order to change name in Google Pay you need to click the name option under basic info.
- This is the similar name that is assigned to your Google Pay account.
- On the next screen it will inform that changes to your name will be reflected across your Google account.
- Now in the first text feel you need to enter your first name and in the second text will you need to enter last name.
- Once you enter your change name in both the text field press save.
- Once you click the option save it informed that your changes might take awhile to show everywhere.
- Open Google per application on your Android device.
- Enter your credentials in case you are not logged in to your account such as your phone number and one-time password.
- Next you need to enter your lock screen or password to proceed further.
- Once you've successfully logged into your Google Pay account click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- From the profile tag you can see that your name is changed as per you changed in Google settings.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can change name in Google Pay on Android device.
I hope this article on how to change name in Google Pay helps you and the steps and mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.