How To Change Language In Hotstar In LG Smart TV
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to change language in hotstar in lg smart TV, you can easily change languages as per your phone convenience in Hotstar in LG smart TV.
Hotstar provides various languages for the users that they can easily switch from in order to watch their favorite movie, web series, TV shows, Sports, documentaries and others.
In case you are looking for a solution and how to change language in water in LG smart TV this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Language In Hotstar In LG Smart TV :-
- First, you need to take your LG smart TV remote and tap on the home button.
- After clicking the button, you need to go to the settings Option placed at the top right corner of the screen. The gear icon represents the setting option on LG smart tvs.
- You can also click the setting option on the LG smart TV remote.
- The right side panel of the setting page will show you various options such as picture mode, internal TV speaker, connected to wire, all settings and more.
- Scroll down at the bottom of the right side panel and click all settings.
- Select ok from your LG smart TV remote.
- The left side menu of the setting will show you various options related to picture, sound, channel, network, general, safety and accessibility
- From your LG smart TV remote you need to use the down arrow button and press general.
- The general tab will show various options for language, location, time and date, timer, standby light and others.
- When you click the language option you will see another dropdown menu which will ask you to select the TV language setting related to menu, audio, voice recognition and keyboard language.
- Now, in order to change the audio language, you need to click the option audio language.
- It will provide you with some of the audio languages such as English, Spanish and French.
- The selected audio language will be set as the default language aside from the Hotstar application that can also use multiple languages.
- Select the specific show for which you want to change language in the Hotstar application.
- After clicking the show you will see its details such as genre, number of episodes and rating.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see two options called setting and audio and subtitles.
- Click the option audio and subtitle to see the list of languages available on the Hotstar mobile website.
- Select the language of your choice that you can easily change from one to another in Hotstar on the LG smart TV.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can change language in Hotstar in LG smart TV using settings as well as within the application.
I hope this article on how to change language in hotstar in lg smart TV helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.