How To Change Email Id In Google Pay
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to change email id in Google Pay, Google Pay application does not provide its user any option to change their email address once the initial setup is processed.
Some people wish to update their email address in Google Pay which can be quite frustrating as there is no option available within the application available for Android and iOS user.
Once you have created your account on Google Pay you can always refer back and edit most of the details such as your mobile number, bank account, transaction history and others.
In Case you are looking for a solution on how to change email id in Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to change email id in Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Email Id In Google Pay :-
- Open settings on your Android device
- Now go to application and click the option- manage apps.
- Under manage app you will see the option Google Pay from the list of all the applications.
- On the application into page you need to tap the option clear data.
- Once you clear the Google Pay data you need to restart your Google Pay application on your Android device.
- Once you open the Google Pay application it will ask you to enter your registered mobile number link to your bank account.
- After entering the mobile number you need to click the option next.
- Your device will show the Gmail address that is connected to your Google Pay account.
- In case you want to change your e-mail address you just need to click on the pencil icon place next to the email option.
- Now tap on the change Google account.
- After this you need to click on the option add account in order to enter a new email address in Google Pay
- Google settings does not allow its users to alter the email address that is linked to their bank accounts.
- The steps mentioned above is the only method to change the email address in Google Pay for now.
- The method mentioned in this article above also need the user to reconfigure the payment method once they reset or clear the data of their Google Pay account.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can change email address in Google page on Android device.
I hope this article on how to change email id in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.