How To Change Delivery Date In Flipkart After Placing Order
Last Updated : Jan 8, 2022
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to change delivery date in Flipkart after placing order, Flipkart is one of the most popular online shopping platforms. It offers a wide variety of products to choose from ranging from basic essentials to heavy duty furniture.
The convenience of getting orders delivered at your doorsteps is unmatched and unparalleled. It brings the shops to you.
However, one of the most common problems that come hand-in-hand with online shopping is the receiving of deliveries.
There are times when the delivery might be scheduled on a date on which you are out of town, busy with some chores or work, etc.
Missing the delivery delays receiving the order and is at times, returned to the seller. This creates huge problems for both the sellers and the customers.
Thus, digital platforms like Flipkart provide you with the option of changing the date of delivery once you have placed an order. In this article, we shall see how this can be achieved. Follow the steps below as explained.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Delivery Date In Flipkart After Placing Order :-
Go to the App tray of your phone and bring your cursor to the ‘Flipkart’ app icon and click on it.
This will bring you to the home page of the app. On the left top corner of the page, you will see the ‘Menu’ icon depicted by three horizontal lines.
- As soon as you do this, a panel or list will pop-up on the left side of the screen. This will contain several options.
Click on the ‘My orders’ option and this will open the list of all the orders placed by you.
- Next, click on the order of which you wish to change the date of delivery.
- This will open a new page on the screen. Here, you will be able to see all the details related to the order. Right below the details, you will be able to see the tracking status of the order, or what staged it has reached, expected date of delivery, etc.
- On the right side of the ‘Expected date of delivery’ icon, you will see the ‘Change’ icon. Click on this icon.
- On the next page, you will see several options of date and time slots available for delivery.
- Below each date, you will also be able to see different time slots.
- Choose the date and time that suits your schedule.
Voila! You are done. I hope this article on how to change delivery date in Flipkart after placing order helps you and this is all you need to do and now your order will reach you when you are available to receive them.