How To Change Bank Account In PhonePe
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to change bank account in PhonePe, your primary bank account on PhonePe is the account in which you will receive money that is sent to your PhonePe registered mobile number through BHIM UPI.
If other PhonePe users send money to your PhonePe registered mobile number then money will be credited to your primary Bank account.
If users send money to your PhonePe registered mobile number then money will be credited to your primary bank account.
If you have added a single bank account on PhonePe, then it is your primary bank account and you don't need to do anything.
However if you have multiple bank accounts linked with PhonePe then you need this one account as primary bank account to receive money sent via your PhonePe registered mobile number just follow the steps given below in order to change bank account in PhonePe.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Bank Account In PhonePe :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type PhonePe.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in PhonePe you just need to enter your mobile number and four digit password to login.
- After successfully login to your account you will see 5 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs are called home, store, search, my money and history.
- Click the option my money placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In my money page you will see various options for investment, insurance and payment.
- Under payment, you will see various options which include bank account, debit card, credit card, auto pay, PhonePe wallet, gift cards and others.
- Click the option bank account under the Payment heading.
- On the next screen, it will display you the list of all the bank accounts that are linked in PhonePe.
- Your current primary bank account is marked with a green small round bar that you can change easily and set another as your primary bank account.
- You can change your default primary bank account by tapping to highlight the green tick mark next to the desired bank account and confirming it.
- Now whenever any other PhonePe user sends money to your bank account through your PhonePe mobile number then that money will be credited to your Changed bank account.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can change a bank account in PhonePe and set it as your primary bank account.
I hope this article on how to change bank account in PhonePe helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.