How To Change Background Color On Instagram Story When Sharing Post
Last Updated : Oct 26, 2021
IN - Instagram
In this article we will show you how to change background color on Instagram story when sharing post, Instagram is not only a post or video sharing Social media platform but also helps you to create an innovative story through its various tools.
Instagram stories are popular among the Instagram users And with each update new features come along.
It also can change the background color while you repost an Instagram post. You can change the background color of your Instagram story while sharing a quote or an image.
Most Instagram users prefer to use the default background Instagram colors. The gradient default color works every time for the Instagram story but some users wish to change this background color and through the color of your choice.
By default, the Instagram single color on A2 shade gradient for the Instagram post you put in your story.
The iPhone has this feature of changing the background color. Most Android smartphones also have this feature.
Doing the trick of changing the background color of Instagram story helps you make your slides stand out and help in more engagement.
Follow the steps given below in order to change the background color on Instagram story while sharing a post.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Background Color On Instagram Story When Sharing Post :-
- Open your Instagram application in your smartphone and login into your account. In case you do not have an Instagram application simply download it from your Play Store App Store.
- You will see various posts on your screen after login into your account.
- Select the post that you want to put as your Instagram story.
In order to share the post from the field to your story you need to click the paper airplane icon. Click on the option to add a post to your story.
- Automatically you will land up on the story page.
- At the top of this page you can see various tools which allow you to edit a particular post or photo.
Click the option of the pen as shown in the image.
- By default either a single or to gradient colour appears according to the colours of the post that you have shared.
- In order to choose the background colour of your own choice, Tap your screen and hold the finger for a few seconds. Doing this will add a colour tint over your photo.
- Instagram provides various colour options to change the background at the bottom of your screen.
In case you dislike any colour option that Instagram offers, You can use the dropper tool which is placed at the lower left corner.
Pick the color from the post and hold the screen for a while and color will change automatically.
I hope this article on how to change background color on Instagram story when sharing post helps you this article highlights Instagram story features and how you can change the background color while sharing the post. The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.