How To Change Airtel Wifi Password
Last Updated : Jun 9, 2022
IN - Airtel
In this article we will show you how to change airtel wifi password, sometime hackers can utilize your device in order to steal your personal data and other information.
Airtel also provides the simplest solution for changing your Wi-Fi password.
You can easily change your Airtel Wi-Fi password using the router as well as the Airtel thanks application.
In case you want to secure your privacy data or your device is working slow and want to renew your Wi-Fi, you can easily go for the update of a new password for your Airtel broadband connection.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to change your Airtel Wi-Fi password, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to change Airtel Wi-Fi password
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Airtel Wifi Password :-
By Using the Airtel thanks application
- First you need to install the Airtel thanks application on your Android or ios device from Play Store or app store
- After installing this application you need to enter your mobile number along with OTP for sign up.
- After logging into your account you need to scroll through the card that show the landline information such as data left, due date and the total bil.
- Click this box to proceed further. This box is placed at the top of the Airtel thanks application homepage.
- After clicking the broadband information card on the next screen you will see various options such as bills and plan, data balance, manage services, buy data packs, transaction history, manage request, help and support.
- Click the option manage services in order to activate and deactivate your services for Airtel Wi-Fi.
- After clicking this option on the next screen you will see the option of shift connection, update the registered number, change Wi-Fi password, help and support.
- Click the arrow next to the option to change Wi-Fi password.
- After clicking this option, you can change the Wi-Fi password take will appear on your screen which will ask you to enter your DSL ID/name.
- Now in the following text field you need to enter a new Wi-Fi name along with a new password.
- After entering the new password it also asks you to confirm the new password.
- After filling all the details such as name and password, click the option submit placed at the bottom of all the text fields.
- After clicking this option your Airtel Wi-Fi password will change shortly.
I hope this tutorial on how to change airtel wifi password helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can change your Airtel Wi-Fi password using the Airtel thanks application.