How To Cast Chrome Browser From Android Phone
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to cast chrome browser from android phone, several times we want a big screens to play video or to browse Google Chrome. We can browse Google Chrome or play video, music in our tv thought our Android phone or tablet.
Casting chrome gives use the feature to mirror the screen of your phone into your tv.
This will feature will be basically display everything that you do on your phone like surffing Google Chrome, play video on YouTube, watching movie, gallery and many more.
In this article we will learn how to cast chrome browser to TV using cast feature, in two different ways step-by-step.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cast Chrome Browser From Android Phone :-
- First open settings in your android phone or tablet.
After opening tap on the connection & sharing.
Now, click on the cast option.
It will take you to the next screen, on the next screen enable the toggle beside the Cast option.
- This option will mirror the screen of your android phone to TV.
- After this open your chrome browser on your phone or tablet and browse any website or any video. All the activities that happening in your mobile phone with start displaying on your TV screen.
There are some Android phone in which cast option does not support the cast feature, you can use Google home app to cast Android screen on TV.
How to cast chrome browser to TV using Google home app
First go to Google Play Store and download/ install Google Home App in your android phone or tablet.
- Open Google Home App in your phone or tablet.
- Now tap on chormecast device. (If it is showing multiple devices, scroll down and locate your Chromecast.)
- Now on the next screen you have to tap on cast my screen to operate.
- You will get a confirmation pop-up, it will have 2 options learn more and cast screen tab on cast screen.
- After this open your chrome browser on your phone or tablet and visit any website or any video. All the activities that happing in your mobile phone with start displaying on your TV screen.
- To stop mirroring tap on stop mirroring.
You can Stop mirroring you phone or tablet any time you want. This feature is mostly available on any android phone or tablet. This is how you can mirror your mobile phone into your home tv screen.
I hope this article on how to cast chrome browser from android phone helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.