How To Cancel Train Ticket On Paytm
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to cancel train ticket on Paytm, Paytm Users can easily book tickets for trains, movie, flights in advance. However, if there is a change of plant Paytm application also provide the flexibility of canceling train ticket easily.
When you cancel a train ticket on Paytm you will not receive the full amount as it deducts the cancellation charges.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to cancel train tickets booked on Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to cancel train ticket on Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Train Ticket On Paytm :-
- Open the Paytm application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your Paytm account you need to enter your mobile number or Email address and password to proceed further.
- Once you've successfully login into your Paytm account you need to click on the three horizontal lines placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- The left side menu of Paytm will show various options such as my passbook, payment reminders, order and bookings, Digi locker, cashback and offers, profile settings, 24/7 help support, and Paytm postpaid.
- Click the option my order in order to see the list of all the orders.
- In my order page you will see various categories such as shopping, travel, tickets, deals, and others.
- Now you need to click the travel tab.
- This tab will provide you all the booking that you have made using your Paytm account.
- Now in order to cancel train ticket on Paytm you need to choose the train ticket option. It will show you your order number along with the booking confirmed and the symbol of train.
- Once you click this option your ticket details will be displayed on the next screen such as boarding station, point of origin, destination, date, time and others.
- Below are all these details you will see the option of download ticket and cancel.
- Click the option to cancel to proceed further.
- On the next screen it will show you the total amount paid for the above Travellers along with the railway cancellation charges.
- Now click on the option proceed with cancellation placed at the bottom of the screen.
- A popup box will appear on your screen which will ask if you are sure to proceed with the cancellation.
- Click the options yes to proceed further.
- After this you will get another popup message which will show that you are translation is successful and you will receive a net refund of the amount.
- Your refund amount will be credited to the payment wallet within some days and you can easily check your wallet balance in order to keep a tab on the refund update.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can cancel train ticket on Paytm on another device.
I hope this article on how to cancel train ticket on Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.