How To Cancel Train Ticket On MakeMyTrip
Last Updated : Jun 21, 2022
IN - MakeMyTrip
In this article we will show you how to cancel train ticket on MakeMyTrip, you can easily cancel your train ticket on MakeMyTrip using its official website or application on Android or ios devices.
MakeMyTrip includes a cancellation policy, which is very helpful for the users in case they want to cancel a specific reservation.
Sometimes there is a possibility that the plans can be forced to change due to some unforeseen incident.
In such cases, the ability to cancel your booking is the best possible solution.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to cancel a train ticket on MakeMyTrip this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to cancel train ticket on MakeMyTrip.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Train Ticket On MakeMyTrip :-
By Using MakeMyTrip Application
- First, you need to install the MakeMyTrip application on your Android device by using the Play Store.
- After installing the MakeMyTrip application, you need to select your number or e-mail address to login into the MakeMyTrip application.
- After successfully logging into your account,You will see five tabs placed at the bottom Of the screen.
- These tabs include home, my trips, offers, trip ideas and trip money.
- Click the option my trips to proceed further.
- You will see 5 options placed at the top of the screen named upcoming, canceled, completed and and successful.
- Now click the option up coming to see the recent train booking.
- Click the arrow place next to the upcoming booking.
- On the next screen you will see Your booking ID, train number, class, travel, cancellation policy, total price, view price backup and download invoice.
- Under cancellation policy see the time of cancellation along with the charges it will take.
- It also informs you that if your train is canceled by IRCTC, a refund will be automatically initiated within 1-2 days.
- Just below this information you will see two options call cancel booking and cancel part booking.
- Click the arrow place next to the option cancel booking.
- On the next screen you will see all the details related to the total amount paid and the cancellation fee.
- It will also show you your refund amount.
- Click the option confirm cancellation placed at the bottom of the screen.
- After this you will receive another pop up which will inform you that you won't get any refund on cancellation.
- Click the option ok cancel to confirm the procedure.
- Once you click this option you will see that on the next screen at the top it will inform you that your booking was cancelled successfully.
I hope this article on how to cancel train ticket on MakeMyTrip helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can cancel train tickets on the MakeMyTrip application.