How To Cancel Train Ticket On Goibibo
Last Updated : Jul 9, 2022
IN - Goibibo
In this article we will show you how to cancel train ticket on Goibibo, in case you are looking for a solution on how to cancel a train ticket on Goibibo this is the right article for you.
You can easily cancel your train ticket on Goibibo by using its official website or application available for Android or iOS users.
There can be various reasons due to which you want to cancel your train ticket on Goibibo such as heavy discount on another website, change of plan, or in case of emergency you might not be able to go.
In any case, you can easily cancel your train ticket with just a few steps just follow the steps given below in order to cancel a train ticket on Goibibo.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Train Ticket On Goibibo :-
By Using Goibibo Application.
- Open the Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, enter Goibibo application.
- Click the option to install to proceed further.
- Open the application once it is successfully installed on your Android device.
- Click the profile icon placed at the top left corner of the home page.
- Click the option login placed at the top of my profile page.
- Now you need to enter your mobile number to proceed further.
- At the bottom of the screen you will see various options such as home, my trips, offers, trip money and community.
- Click the option for my trip.
- On the next screen it will show you all the upcoming and the bookings made under your Goibibo account.
- You need to select the specific train ticket that you want to cancel on Goibibo application.
- In order to check the train ticket, you will see the symbol of the train place next to the destination along with date and time.
- Click on the ticket to know the details of your train ticket such as time, date destination, amount paid and others.
- Just below this, you will see the option of cancellation.
- Click the option to cancel booking/ traveler.
- On the next screen it will ask you to select the traveler.
- You can select the number you want to cancel a train ticket on Goibibo.
- After selecting the number of the passengers you need to click the option calculate refund for selected.
- On the next screen, it will show you the refund calculation along with the total price paid and the deduction.
- In order to know the deduction charges in detail you can tap the arrow to see the different charges such as IRCTC and payment gateway.
- You need to select the reason for the cancellation of your train ticket on Goibibo. \
- Now you need to click the option to refund mode for canceling your train ticket on Goibibo.
- Now you can easily select the refund mode from the two following options- refund in original payment mode and refund in go cash.
- After selecting the refund mode, you need to click the option confirm cancellation.
I hope this article on how to cancel train ticket on Goibibo helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can cancel train tickets on Goibibo by using its official application.