How To Cancel Spotify Premium On Android App
Last Updated : May 3, 2022
IN - Spotify
In this article we will show you how to cancel Spotify premium on android app, in case you are a music lover you will definitely be familiar with Spotify.
It consists of an intelligent algorithm that utilizes the recent tracks that are played by you along with similar recommendations. Spotify premium is costly and sometimes not worth the cost.
It includes various benefits such as it lets the user to listen anytime even offline with no restriction and add You can also get the free Spotify premium account for 1 month.
In case you are regretting subscribing for the premium you can easily cancel the Spotify premium subscription.
There can also be another reason to cancel the Spotify premium on Android application as users prefer to switch to Google play music and other music applications.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to cancel Spotify premium on Android application this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Spotify Premium On Android App :-
- Open your mobile web browser on an Android device.
- Search for spotify.com/ account in order to use your account details.
- However in case you are not logged in to your account you need to enter your Spotify account credentials to proceed further.
- You can also login to into your account by using your Apple ID Facebook id and Google account,
- After successfully login to your account your account overview page will appear in front of you.
- The account info page will show your account Overview along with the plan and Option of sign out everywhere.
- The account overview will display your details such asusername, email, date of birth, country or region.
- Scroll down and search for your plan section.
- Now click the option change plan place just below your payment details.
- A plan screen will appear in front of you in which you need to scroll down until you see the option- spotify free.
- Under this option there is also another option named cancel your premium account.
- Click the option cancel your premium account.
- Spotify will further ask you to confirm your choice by clicking yes cancel to complete the procedure. After clicking the option yes cancel it will redirect you to Spotify free account.
I hope this article on how to cancel Spotify premium on android app helps you and in this article we cover the essential guide on how you can cancel Spotify premium on Android applications using mobile web browsers.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement and now you don't need to pay any extra amount for Spotify premium in case you do not enjoy its benefit.