How To Cancel Request Access Google Drive
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to cancel request access google drive, Google Drive first launched in 2012. It is free to use as long as you have a Google account, moreover, you can also avail the service of more storage for a monthly price or fee.
You can utilise it to save and store any type of file, share those files with users, and also the Google Drive office suite that permits collaborative editing of files, spreadsheets, forms, document and presentations.
Google Drive operates in the exact same way as most of the cloud storage solutions.
Thus, it allows you to share files and folders with other users as well. To make sure the privacy and security of your account and certain files is not compromised or threatened, you have the option to restrict the access of people to your shared files.
This could be a folder shared among friends, peers, classmates, etc.
Anytime someone wishes to access the files, they would need to send you a request. Only upon approval of the request, will the other user be able to access the files.
In this article, we will see how you can cancel request access on Google drive. Follow the steps as explained below to grasp. Follow the steps below and you will be done in no time.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Request Access Google Drive :-
- Unlock your mobile phone using whatever security password you have set up.
- If you are using an android mobile phone, you will have the Google drive pre-installed in your device.
- Swipe up on the home screen in order to open the App tray. This is where all the apps in your phone will be displayed in an alphabetical order.
- Under the alphabet G, you will see the Google drive app.
To proceed further, click on icon of the app.
- Or, if the link to a file has been shared with you on other apps like Whatsapp, or by email, etc, you can click on the link directly.
As soon as you do this, you will be taken to a new page where you will be informed that the file is private and requires permission to access.
- Below you will be able to choose the email ID and then send an access request.
- Unfortunately, once the request is sent, there is no way to cancel the request.
- The only method to cancel is to write an email to the same address explaining that you would want to cancel the request to access files that you had sent.
I hope this article on how to cancel request access google drive helps you and you found the method and steps information to be useful and we definitely hope to see you visit us again.